There are many ways to buy, and many benefits to becoming a subscriber, including preferred seating with your donation above and beyond your basic subscription fee, and many more benefits.
Ways to Buy
Ordering tickets online is the fastest way to get the best available seats. Simply log in or register. All information is processed using secure data encryption, so your account information is both safe and private.
- Browse events in the season calendar. In any concert event details page, click “Buy Tickets” for the desired date(s).
- Select your seat section and ticket quantity. The best available seats will be selected for you.
- Enter payment, billing and shipping information, if not already on file for your account.
- Review and confirm your order before hitting SUBMIT PAYMENT. You will receive an e-mail confirmation immediately.
- Please Note
- Online tickets must be ordered at least 2 hours before concert time.
- A $3.50 per ticket facility fee is applied to all online tickets purchased outside of a fixed series package. In addition a service charge of $3.75 per ticket and a $3.75 per ticket handling fee for mail delivery or pick up at Will Call are applied to all tickets after the Subscriber Pre-Sale period ends for the upcoming season. A $12 transaction fee is applied to all fixed packages and Create Your Own series.
- Look for the accessible seating icon in Row O of the orchestra level in addition to the last row of the orchestra and tiers to purchase removable wheelchair locations.
Visit the Symphony office at C.W. Davis Concert Hall on the UAF Main Campus Monday through Friday 10:00AM–5:00PM. Please note: On performance evenings, the box office closes 30 minutes after performance time.
There is no service charge for tickets purchased in person.
To order by phone, call the Symphony Office at (907) 474-5733 Monday through Friday 10:00AM–5:00PM. You may use your Mastercard, Visa, Diner’s Club or Discover card for payment. All tickets ordered via phone are held at Will Call and can be picked up at the box office on the day of the concert up to an hour before start time. There are no service fees for tickets ordered by phone.
It’s fast, simple and convenient! Here’s how it works:
- Choose e-Tickets as your delivery method.
- Buy your ticket(s).
- Get tickets
Access your tickets by visiting the Upcoming Events page of your account and clicking the “Get tickets” button next to the concert date. Your tickets will appear in a separate window for you to print. You may also log into your account via your smart phone and click “Get Tickets” to open the ticket file so it can be scanned directly from your phone.
- Bring your printed tickets to the concert, or access the tickets on your phone.
Your tickets will be scanned at the gate for entry into the event. Enjoy!
- You get your tickets right away, without waiting in will call lines at the Box Office or for mail delivery.
- You print them out anytime. No more worrying about misplacing your tickets!
- You can forward them to others attending the event so they can print their own tickets and meet you at your seats.
The ticket that is printed through your printer is a valid, legitimate ticket. Make sure you keep it in a safe place like you would cash, and protect it just like you would any other ticket!
Check to make sure you have Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 (Free) or higher.
- Make sure your printer is on and the cables are connected to your computer.
- Make sure your computer has enough memory available; try closing any unnecessary programs.
- Still unable to print? Contact us and we’ll have your tickets printed and mailed to you or held for will call at the Box Office.